Thursday, September 11, 2008

so maybe

i took that whole, nothing needs to be said, a little to seriously concerning my last post.
me and my little brother live on different planets.
theres some stuff to write about but lately i don't feel like it. there was the train ride which cost me way too much for 3rd class and all the different characters i met on the train: the loud girl who invited me to sit with her during the 24 hour layover, the older man who reminded me of priscillas dad and helped me out a great deal, even moving me up to second class, which was a sleeping lounge like in darjeeing unlimited, or whatever.. at least he was helpful until he asked to be my boyfriend and i kind of scooted him out of the room, there was the man so coked out of his mind that he looked like a bushbaby with big'ol eyes shoving people on top of each other in the train and i think, trying to get his hands in my pocket which i swatted away which was kind of an adrenaline rush and then there was the really helpful kid who reminded me of my friend Brian in Whittier. Actually friend is an overstatement.
There was coming home to the new baby, washing a months worth of underwear and that day i fasted for Rammadon, well sort of, i did drink a little water but otherwise my head would have exploded. Rammadon is a terrible idea really. no offense. Theres been lots of thinking lately and less writing which i'm enjoying. I'm getting to see everyone in musoma in a new light as now i actually know what they're saying. Everyone except bibi that is, shes still just crabby as ever.
hope everyone is well. planning on posting less to conserve funds, i can't check my bank account online again and it costs 2 bucks to check at the atm...

No comments: