Monday, August 25, 2008

areahasldk

ugh I typed this and then they switched the power from generator to electricity and i lost it all.
Basically I've been having some 'fun talking" lately. Prompted first by the smutty People magazine and secondly by the Bible.
I got to explain, in detail, slowly the story of the pregnant man. We also talked about Britney Spears hamna chupi, i.e. no underwear picture and about Lance Bass's new boyfriend. This lead to a discussion of homosexuality in general, everyone but me agreeing it's an atrocity.
Then this morning I my Jehovah friend tried to talk me into buying god from him. getting old honestly. Next he asked me if there was the problem of unweds sharring a house in america, which of course made me snicker. my answer was i didn't consider it a problem. and also we disagreed strongly about wives being submissive. of course now im out of time completely. more later.

No comments: